Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Edit
>>> Must complete game at normal level <<<
- Body: 15
- Focus: 41
- Strike: 19
- Furious (Melee)
- Grab and slam a nearby victim in the ground
- SMG (Special)
- Pull out a sub machine gun and fire as long as button is held. Allows movement and strafing
- Frag (Radial)
- Toss a grenade; explodes in a radius
- Sniper (Projectile)
- Use a high-powered rifle to shoot a single enemy. Fires on release. 25% chance of instant knockout; if victim is stunned chance increases to 50%.
- Motion Sensor (Boost)
- Reveals all enemies on the automap; also decreases damage taken for the entire party
- Cloaking Device (Boost)
- Go into stealth mode; all attacks have a greater chance of criticals
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Strike (Xtreme)
- Calls down an air strike on all visible enemies. Also increases damage inflicted by other attacks in sequence
- A standard S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent uniform consisting of a blue zippered jumpsuit with S.H.I.E.L.D. logos sewn over the shoulders, white leather gauntlets, and white boots. Nick Fury also wears an eyepatch over his left eye socket, as well as a white utility belt and various harnesses and legstraps intended for the carrying of ammunition and small firearms.
- Leadership - Increase damage and XP for all combo attacks
- Boost Stats - Boosts body, focus, and strike stats
- A dark-colored, stealth mission-specialized variation on Nick Fury's Classic costume, which is identical in design but has a new color arrangement, with most of the whites substituted for browns and the blues substituted for black. The exceptions to this color swap are the color of Fury's gauntlets, which are black with brown cuffs instead of fully brown, and his utility belt, which is mostly brown leather with a black buckle instead of fully brown.
- Marksman - Increased damage with gun attacks
- Max Energy - Increase Max energy
- Nick Fury's look from the now-defunct Ultimate Marvel line, although this version of the character heavily influenced the more recent cinematic interpretation. This greatly simplified outfit consists of a skintight gray shirt with a S.H.I.E.L.D. logo in the area of the right side of the chest, brown pants, and black rubber marksmanship gloves. This incarnation of the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. also wears brown leather holsters, legstraps, and a utility belt, designed for the carrying of firearms and ammunition. This Nick Fury is also an African-American.
- Melee Mastery - Increase Melee damage
- Reflection - Reflect Melee damage
- General Fury
- An alternate costume for the Ultimate version of Nick Fury, comprised of a heavily padded military shirt, military pants, several brown leather legstraps intended for the carrying of ammunition and firearms, a brown leather utility belt, and black rubber marksmanship gloves. Like the normal Ultimate appearance for Nick Fury, General Fury is depicted as African-American.
- Max Health - Increases max health
- Marksman - Increase damage with gun attacks
None? Nick Fury is a central NPC throughout the game. The playable hero seems to have no special conversation or acknowledgement so far.
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 Edit