|Real Name||Susan Storm Richards|
|Nicknames|| Invisible Woman
|Powers||can turn invisible|
|War Side||Pro-Registration(Later Anti-Registration)|
|Voice Actor||Danica McKellar|
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Edit
- Body: 15
- Focus: 41
- Strike: 19
- Concussion Blast (Projectile)
- A powerful force blast.
- Telekinesis (Special)
- Levitates enemies and objects.
- Kinetic Bolts (Projectile)
- Fires kinetic bolts at enemies.
- Kinetic Surge (Projectile)
- Release a powerful wave of kinetic energy causing physical damage.
- Kinetic Snare (Special)
- Spins target in a kinetic sphere causing crushing damage.
- Invisibility (Boost)
- Become invisible to enemies raises chance of critical hit and stuns enemies hit by critical attacks.
- Fantastic Shield (Boost)
- Creates a large shield that will deflect projectile attacks.
- Ultimate Overload (Xtreme)
- Creates a large arc of energy that damages all enemies on screen and stuns them for 40 seconds. If the enemy is already stunned then the arc critically hits them for 50% of their life.
- The appearance of the Invisible Woman from the now-defunct Ultimate Marvel line, in essence a variation on a standardized Fantastic Four costume. This costume consists of a jumpsuit bearing a 4-emblem in the area of the chest, colored blue, blue-green, and blue-gray in different areas. The padded soles of the outfit are attached to the jumpsuit, eliminating the need for a separate pair of boots, while the sleeves, which bear blue markings in the area of the lower arm, end in fingerless gloves.
- Max Energy - Increases the maximum energy
- Critical Strike - Increases critical strike chance
- Sue Storm's foremost superhero look during the period of her early appearances in the Silver Age, in essence a variation on a standardized Fantastic Four costume. This costume is made up of a blue-green jumpsuit bearing a black rubber collar and a 4-emblem in the area of the chest, a waist-affixed, black leather sash, black elbow-length rubber gloves, and black boots. Although this was the first FF costume design and has been occasionally eschewed in favor of more updated ones several times over the years, the Original costume remains prevalent as the official uniform for the Fantastic Four today, proving just how pivotal it is to the core of the mythos.
- Concussive Mastery -Increase damage of all concussive force attacks
- Unstoppable Force - Reflects damage back on melee attackers
- New Marvel
- A modern interpretation of the FF costume, mostly derived in terms of design and coloration from the Classic incarnation. This uniform consists of a blue jumpsuit bearing a large, white-encircled 4-emblem in the area of the left part of the breast, white elbow-length rubber gloves, and white boots.
- Concussive Mastery - Increase damage of all concussive force attacks
- Protective Force - Increases all resistances
- A still-retrograde but comparatively modern interpretation of the Fantastic Four costume, worn by Sue Storm, the Invisible Woman. This suit is basically a redesign of the Original uniform, as every aspect of actual design arrangement has been kept the same, but with the blacks swapped for whites and the blue-greens swapped for navy blues.
- Elusiveness - Increases chance to dodge attacks
- Boost Stats - Boosts body, focus and strike
- <Act I, Stark Tower> The Vision (minor)
- <Act I, S.H.I.E.L.D. Outpost> Namor (after giving him the herbs, main)
- <Act II, Inner Sanctum> Dr. Pym (minor)
- <Act II, Big Top> Jean Grey (main in pre-DLC and default in official launch)
- <Act IV, Royal Library> Uatu
- <Act IV, Royal Library> Karnak
- <Act IV, Royal Court> Crystal
- <Act IV, Royal Court> Black Bolt
- <Act IV, Royal Court> Medusa
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 Edit