|The Human Torch|
|Real Name||Johnny Storm|
|Voice Actor|| Josh Keaton|
(Marvel: Ultimate Alliance)
(Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2)
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Edit
- Body: 15
- Focus: 41
- Strike: 19
- Flame Thrower (Special)
- Launch a continuous stream of fire toward enemies.
- Inferno (Blast)
- Create a quick blast under enemies popping them up.
- Wildfire (Radial)
- Create an outward blast of flame, damaging enemies in a radius.
- Fireballs (Projectile)
- Rapidly launch fireballs at enemies doing fire damage and keeping popped up enemies in the air longer.
- Fire Storm (Blast)
- Create a charged fireball that starts a fire on the ground. Stuns enemies when fully charged.
- Nova Blast (Special)
- Flames around the Human Torch increase damaging enemies who come in range. Also adds fire damage to melee attacks
- Ring of Fire (Boost)
- Gives each member a chance of igniting enemies with melee attacks and also decreases damage taken.
- Fantastic Fire (Xtreme)
- Brings down meteors from the sky pummeling all nearby enemies with Fire Damage.
- The appearance of the Human Torch from the now-defunct Ultimate Marvel line, in essence a variation on a standardized Fantastic Four costume. This costume consists of a jumpsuit bearing a 4-emblem in the area of the chest, colored blue, blue-green, and blue-gray in different areas. The costume is also accompanied by a pair of blue elbow-length rubber gloves, though the padded soles of the outfit are attached to the jumpsuit, eliminating the need for a separate pair of boots.
- Flaming Fist - Adds fire damage to melee attacks
- Critical Strike - Increases critical strike chance
- Johnny Storm's foremost superhero look during the period of his early appearances in the Silver Age, in essence a variation on a standardized Fantastic Four costume. This costume is made up of a blue-green jumpsuit bearing a black rubber collar and a 4-emblem in the area of the chest, a waist-affixed, black leather sash, black elbow-length rubber gloves, and black boots. Although this was the first FF costume design and has been occasionally eschewed in favor of more updated ones several times over the years, the Original costume remains prevalent as the official uniform for the Fantastic Four today, proving just how pivotal it is to the core of the mythos.
- Point Blank - Adds damage to any ranged attack that hits enemies within 6 feet
- Boost Stats - Boosts body, focus, and strike stats
- A more casual, civilian arrangement of attire, humbly compiled from a white A-shirt, khaki jeans, and a necklace. In this look, the Human Torch is partially "flamed on" at all times, as fire emanates continuously from his head and hands.
- Energy Regen - Increase energy regeneration
- Fire Damage - Increase fire damage
- A still-retrograde but comparatively modern interpretation of the Fantastic Four costume, worn by Johnny Storm, the Human Torch. This suit is basically a redesign of the Classic uniform, as every aspect of actual design arrangement has been kept the same, but with the blacks swapped for whites and the blue-greens swapped for navy blues.
- Burning Sensation - Chance to set enemies on fire with melee attacks
- Max Health - Increases maximum health
- <Act I, Stark Tower> Dr. Pym (minor)
- <Act I, Stark Tower> Wyatt Wingfoot
- <Act II, Inner Sanctum> Nick Fury (minor)
- <Act II, Pinball> Shocker
- <Act IV, Royal Library> Uatu
- <Act IV, Royal Court> Crystal
- <Act IV, Royal Court> Black Bolt
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 Edit